Monday, February 15, 2010

Pokemon Plate Rate My Pokemon Diamond Team Please Rate Tell Me To Change Anything?

My pokemon Diamond Team please rate tell me to change anything? - pokemon plate rate

! Aloha! I wonder play Can someone rate my Pokemon Diamond and his team usually no wifi battles and tell me if I change any Pokémon or not moving much.

Nature Manaphy kind of quiet water
Retirements: heartwater exchange pulses Surf Dive

Froslass (Shiny) Nature Quiet Type Phantom Ice
Moves: Destiny Bond Ice Beam Thunderbolt Crunch

Arceus (Shiny) Nature Lax type (depending on the plate I was holding the plate with Draco) I have no Cheetos Arceus
Moves: Hyper Beam Pulse Dragon Fly Box

Naive nature Typhlosion type of fire
Moves: Lava Plume Flamethrower Blast Burn earthquake

Natural calm water Empoleon type of steel
Moves: Hydro Cannon Blizzard Surf Flash Cannon

Meganium quiet guy Herbs Nature
Moves: Frenzy Plant Toxic Aromatherapy SolarBeam

Thank you watched Rember This is a team in general, not a team-Fi tell me whether I have any Pokémon or movement pleaseeee change really need advice and support to thank for giving me comments Rember advice.

4 comments:

Spikkle said...

Thank you for my opinion on Froslass - a few tips:

Lance Sun and Frenzy Plant are essentially the same thing - powerful, yet quiet for a turn to the left. Frenzy Plant If you delete and do not require Sunny Day, your SolarBeam loading, during the day is sunny indeed.

Try another plate Arceus if you already have a dragon attack. Fly is a brilliant offensive move, but I understand if you want to keep it for your convenience. Try to free a fire or fight to the Board that the strength of steel.

Typhlosion knows three of the same kind of movement. This is bad. Use one of these three sentences, and you use SolarBeam and Sunny Day (Sunny Day increases the strength of the movement of the fire) for the type of coverage

Manaphy has a similar problem. SurfingAnd the pulse of the water if you believe that the likelihood of additional aid, but the diving is not a good idea. Stir attack power and attack of ice, if you can.

Purple Moogle said...

How do you use Arceus and Manaphy, you had better box, all chopped legendary.

If you do not cheat, where you have Arceus? The acquisition of another person who cheated cheats indirectly.

Hooray Zop said...

Just a word, wonderful!

pi3face said...

have a strong pokemon like Manaphy adakrai attack, one large and learn the movements have confused a strong pokemon Ray Trust me really bothers me when against another person

Post a Comment