Friday, February 19, 2010

Emulator Dongle Need Help With Getting My Wii Classic Controller Connected To GlovePIE, Thanks!?

Need help with getting my Wii Classic controller Connected to glovePIE, thanks!? - emulator dongle

Hey yall,
Yesterday I decided that my Wiimote and Classic Controller to play Project 64, so I went and bought a USB Bluetooth dongle Thingo and works well, is now connected to the Wiimote. But!:

No LED lights on the Wiimote (where it reads well in the Bluetooth program)

Not get GlovePIE and much more.

GlovePIE last night to read to perfection works, buttons, and the emulator, but the joystick is crazy! is (that was the nearest I have to do the job) but now it is customary to read themselves GlovePIE.

the debug window reads:

43
36


If it helps. Any suggestions would be great, it is assumed that this is a birthday present, but it is its own work, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment