Friday, January 1, 2010

Carbs In Watermelon Will Eating A Lot Of Good Carbs Slow Down Weight Loss?

Will eating a lot of good carbs slow down weight loss? - carbs in watermelon

Workout 5-7x per week, but I like a lot of carbohydrates. Fortunately, things that are healthy, like apples, bananas, and fortified cereals such as Special K and Total. Today I have consumed 173 g of carbohydrates based thedailyplate .... I do not know if it's good or bad. These carbohydrates take, I can still eat? It is difficult, because many fruits are rich in carbohydrates, such as melon or watermelon.

1 comments:

lindervi... said...

This is not only part of their diet - avoiding carbohydrates and fats to avoid, etc., etc. do not tell me how much weight you are trying to lose or how quickly you lose. Realistically, you should try 1 to 2 pounds per week, for a healthy weight loss, you can stop him. You should be on the lookout for the fiber, do fully, that you (enough protein and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables) and more vegetables than fruit. If you stay in your range of calories and work the way you lot, I do not care "to" carbs.

Personally, I'm eating healthily and normally, while increasing my exercise. Too many people drop in weight when you go to "system" as "maintenance" mode.

Post a Comment